The electronics design capabilities have been selected to enable development of a wide variety of electronic products including industrial controls, motion controls, radio frequency devices, medical instrumentation, and consumer electronics. Workstations equipped with modern test equipment are complimented by bread boarding, and pre-production capabilities for both through hole and SMT products.
Key Equipment includes:
- Keysight 2000 and 4000 series oscilloscopes up 350MHz. (6)
- Rhode and Schwartz Spectrum Analyzers up to 3GHz. (1)
- Rhode and Schwartz Signal Generators SMV03 and SMG03.
- Keysight 33500B series waveform Generators. (6)
- Keysight 53220A Frequency Counters. (2)
- Keysight 344612A DVM. (4)
- Keysight E4980A Precision LCR.
- Various Keysight DC supplies. (6)
- Complete breadboarding capabilities.
- Weller through hole and surface mount Stations (4) including a reflow oven.
- PC based Microchip development workstations. (4)
- PCB design workstation featuring DipTrace software.